The story of Santa Claus originated in Western Christian culture as someone who is said to bring children’s gifts to celebrate Christmas. He is also known as Father Christmas, Saint Nicholas, Kris Kringle, or simply Santa,
The traditional patron of Christmas in the United States and other countries brings gifts to children, Santa Claus, a legendary figure. His popular image is based on traditions and is associated with Saint Nicholas, a 4th-century Christian saint. Father Christmas fills the role in many European countries and all over the world.
3D Origami for Santa Claus:
Every child loves the image of Santa. You can make this and put it in your child’s room as a reminder that Christmas is coming. It’s guaranteed to make them smile.
The following papers are required:
- 1 Red origami paper 20*20cm
- 1 black pencil
Steps to make a 3D Origami Christmas Tree:
- Take a piece of red origami paper.
- By folding it, make a triangle of it.
- Press it smoothly
- Now unfold it, and now make folding in opposite directions in the form of a rectangle.
- Open it, and at the corners, make small folds of white color which is the bottom layer of paper.
- Now do triangle folding at the edges, by turning the white side upside.
- Now make a cone shape at the one edge of the paper
- Bring the opposite edge upon it.
- Now this edge, fold it outside, white color toward you.
- Now the back side, which is pure red, makes the shape of the kite
- Now do further folds as described in the video
- Take a black pencil and make eyes and nose, lips, and black buttons on Santa’s shirt.
Now your Santa is ready!
3D Origami Christmas Tree Video: You can watch it on YouTube.
- What is the best heat press? - February 12, 2023
- What are the best sticker by number books for adults? - January 15, 2023
- How To Make Origami Santa Claus Hat - January 5, 2023